CommentsFX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where graphics meets gaming.

2 posters

Superpoint Invitation Codes|Earn Rewards|

Dilemma
    Dilemma
    Most Valued Contributer
    Most Valued Contributer

Superpoint Invitation Codes|Earn Rewards| Empty Superpoint Invitation Codes|Earn Rewards|

Post  Dilemma Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Alright my fellow GFX artists and gamers i am posting about a website called superpoints.It is a rewards site where you earn points by watching videos and completing offers.You can then redeem your points for cool prizes.

1.To sign up you need an invitation code.

2.Go to Superpoints

3.then put the code in the box and fill out the info needed.

Invitation Codes
    dnfd8i
    7z3s1h
    c0rkal
    agi7br

Enjoy the earnings Grefan
    ts!
    2762ash

Superpoint Invitation Codes|Earn Rewards| Empty Superpoints is A Great Reward's Program

Post  2762ash Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:57 pm

I have some more Invitations if your interested in earning rewards online such as Xbox's, Ipod's Kindle's Cash and more!

Here are two Invite tokens that are worth 25 Free Points if used:

mft44u
    kiaj12

The rest of these invite Tokens are regular Invite's for membership and are Valid for 5 days

tlz0bo
    wrigli
    3ly7hw
    ds961v

I hope you enjoy superpoints and earn great rewards with this program! Remember that these Invite Tokens are only good for one person so if a link does not work, then it is because it has already been used. Good luck and if you have any problems or have any general questions regarding the program then feel free to eamil me and ask at agagne11 @roadrunner.com. I would be happy to help you out or to give you a new invitation if needed.

Current date/time is Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:20 am